Happy New Year!
It’s 2018, folks, and we have a lot in store!
Can you guys believe that we’re already halfway through January? Time flies when progress is being made! I’m enthusiastic about what lies ahead of us for 2018 and eager to dig into the first quarter together.
I’ve had the opportunity to meet with many of you one-on-one to discuss and outline your goals as a partner until the end of March. I’ve been encouraged by your determination and excitement. For those of you who would like to schedule a time to meet with me to do the same, I invite you to put some time on my calendar here.
JANUARY’S TOP STORIES
The Growth Track Series
Many of you have noticed by now that our Resource Center is available within your Online Account. I also announced last year that we were moving our weekly webinar series, The Growth Track, to a pre-recorded series available in the form of 7 short, topical videos that you have exclusive access to anytime, anywhere! You should see these videos trickle in throughout this week and next, so feel free to hop on over and check them out as they become available.
Our Goal for YOU!
We’ve worked really hard to set our Partner Organization up for success in 2018 with a focus on the following:
- Minimal Friction:
- Last year, we released personal websites with easy access to company and product information without the use of a formal presentation.
- Beginning this month, expect to receive automatic emails directly from the Inside Sales Rep that has been assigned to your prospect to stay up-to-date and informed on where they are in the pipeline at any time.
- Do you have a current book of business and have an interest in our team coming to YOU? Let’s talk. With the right number of pre-scheduled appointments, we’re happy to send a rep out to complete meetings alongside you and/or your team.
- Education and Empowerment:
- The New Growth Track Series
- Updated the Partner Online Account, complete with a full dashboard and Resource Center
- Released two Email Drip Campaigns (Woo-hoo!)
- We’ll be hosting two Special Webinars during the first quarter of 2018 (topics and registration to come):
- February 7th
- March 1st
- Interested in additional coaching by listening to one of our inside sales reps on an actual prospecting call? We have the ability to share a few recorded calls via Hubspot with you directly, so let me know!
- Keep the end goal in mind – We all define success differently, but chances are good you joined our team to create a specific residual income for yourself. Use our Income Calculator to stay on target. And, remember, it takes 8-12 touches to reach a decision maker, so persistence is KEY!
- Do you have a current book of business and are you interested in email introductions versus scheduled demonstrations? Let me know. We’ll chat about our newly implemented business referral program.
For those of you who are in need of a little motivation, I’d love to share a quick story:
In December, we had a new partner schedule two demos within the first week of joining our partner organization. One of those demos closed by the end of December paying out a total of $537.20 in a New Customer Acquisition Bonus with an annual residual of $384. This same account also has another business with two locations. The second demo? This prospect is scheduled to close within a month – and has a total of 12 locations. Two prospecting conversations, two demos, 15 locations. That’s a high return, folks, for two good conversations and a bit of attention.
I can’t wait to see how many more of you find the same success this quarter.